Congratulations on your acceptance to Keene State!
Congratulations on your acceptance to Keene State! When you’re a Keene State student, you explore and learn more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
Become an official Keene State Owl by paying your deposit to claim your spot for fall 2024.
|First year students||$500|
Request for a refund of the enrollment deposit must be submitted in writing via email to admissions@基恩.edu on or before May 1, 2024.
Once you pay your deposit, you are officially a part of a college that:
- Welcomes and supports you and your family.
- 提供了 40 +专业 that you can combine to suit your interests.
- Introduces you to classmates and friends through 70+ student-run organizations, varsity athletic teams, intramural sports, and Greek organizations.
- Connects you with hundreds of internships, student research projects, and volunteer opportunities in and around Keene to get real-world experience in your chosen major before graduation!
Have questions about paying your deposit?
Call or email your admissions counselor with your questions, we’re here to help.
Let’s Help You Plan! Here Are Some Important Dates:
- 2023年12月: File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Remember to do this every year!
- 2024年2月: Set up your Keene State email account
- 2024年5月1日: Sign up for Orientation
- 2024年5月27日: fill out your 住房 and 餐厅 Application
- 2024年6月1日: 健康的形式 是由于
- 2024年7月1日: Login to MyKSC for your 学费 Bill
- 2024年7月15日: Final high school or college transcript due
- 2024年7月15日: Move-in times sent to new students if 健康的形式 and Owl card photo are received.
- 2024年7月: Check email for housing assignment
- August 9, 2024: Semester charges tuition, fees, room and board due
- August 21, 2024: Move-in Day for First year students
- August 25, 2024: Move-in Day for Transfers and Readmits
What To Do Right Away
File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). March 1 is the preferred deadline, but we continue to award merit scholarships, and financial aid on an ongoing basis. Filing your FAFASA as soon as possible will ensure that you get the most financial aid possible. And, Keene State will give you a $500 grant just for filing your FAFSA.
FAFSA form will be available on January 1, 2024.
Set up your Keene State email account as soon as you receive an email from our IT group. Starting in February 2024, you’ll get information about setting up your Keene State email two days after paying your enrollment deposit. This will be sent to you via the email you provided on your application. Once you have set your password, a confirmation email will be sent to you with next steps on accessing your Keene State accounts such as registration for Orientation and your housing application. Be sure to log in, and keep checking regularly as important information and updates will be shared with you and many need you to take steps by a certain date.
More details are here: KSC NetID and Email
Fill out your 住房 and 餐厅 Application
The 住房/餐厅 Application will be sent to your Keene email by the end of March. Please fill this out as soon as you receive it and note that you can always go back and make changes. For assistance, contact the Office of Transitions & Community Living at 603-358-2339 or communityliving@基恩.edu.
Sign up for Orientation
You will receive information about signing up via your Keene State email. Orientation for first year students take place in June while transfer orientation is in July. Attending orientation is mandatory and will help you be prepared to start college – so sign up once you receive the registration link.
For more information 基恩.edu/admissions/orientation.